Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Urinary Stress + Metabolic - Chicken is a complete dietetic dry food for adult cats. It has been specifically developed to target some of the risk factors for Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD). This unpleasant but rather common illness is often caused, at least in part, by stress and excess weight.
This veterinary kibble has a targeted recipe that can help your cat lose weight while also supporting the health of the urinary tract. There is a tailored level of minerals like magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus that can work to lessen the risk of bladder stones building up. This also helps to reach optimal urine pH and work to dissolve pre-existent urinary stones.
The delicious dry food is enriched with L-tryptophan and milk protein hydrolysate to take care of your cat's emotional well-being and balance, while contributing to a reduction in stress.
Hill’s Prescription Diet c/d Urinary Stress + Metabolic – Chicken at a glance:
- Complete dietetic food for adult cats
- Tailored recipe: specially developed for cats that are overweight and suffering with urinary tract conditions
- Weight management: tailored energy content to support weight control
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium and phosphorus: can minimise the build up of new crystals, as these form the basis of the stones
- Optimum urinary pH value: helps to ensure there are not the optimum conditions for urinary stone formation, helping to remove existing crystals and reduce the risk of recurrence
- High content of omega-3 fatty acids: can help to reduce inflammation
- L-tryptophan & milk protein hydrolysate: can help to support emotional balance and overall wellbeing
- With chicken: delicious, high-quality source of protein