Too little exercise and too much food can quickly lead to your cat becoming overweight. When your cat first gains a little weight, it can often stick around or even lead to further weight gain, which can have health issues. Maintaining an ideal weight as well as strong muscles and bones is essential in supporting your cat's overall good health.
Royal Canin Light Weight Care is made with a special recipe that supports feline weight loss. This complete food is proven to offer a reduced calorie intake. The high protein and low fat contents also help to reduce weight and support healthy muscle mass. Natural nutritious fibres and psyllium increase the full feeling and reduce excessive feeding in a natural way.
Royal Canin Light Weight Care at a glance:
- Balanced dry food for overweight cats
- Precise, tailored nutrition: The balanced recipe of this dry food has been specially developed to support healthy weight loss and provide your cat with the ideal range of nutrients.
- Reduced calorie content: over 90% of slightly overweight cats can reach a healthier weight within 2 months (according to an in-house Royal Canin study)
- Increases feelings of fullness: selected nutritious fibres and psyllium can reduce excessive eating in a natural way
- Low fat and high protein contents: perfectly adapted to maintain muscle mass
- Limits weight gain: to support the ideal weight
- Boosts metabolism: with L-carnitine
- Promotes urinary tract health: thanks to a balanced mineral content
Optimum food intake: The new tailored kibble shape encourages your cat to chew more. This helps to slow the intake of food, giving the body longer to recognise that it is full and signal this to your cat. It can also help promote good dental and oral hygiene.
Mixed feeding - cleverly combined: the combination of wet and dry food takes on the positive aspects of each type of food. Wet food is particularly delicious for cats, offering vital nutrients and helping promote a high fluid intake for healthy kidneys and urinary tract. A single 100g pouch of wet food can meet half of your cat's daily fluid needs! Dry food satisfies natural feline behaviour, allowing it to eat small portions throughout the day. It helps support dental and gum health, as well as containing a high concentration of nutrients such as protein and fibre. Numerous studies have shown that feeding your cat a combination of wet and dry food can support your cat's nature and its health!