James Wellbeloved Kitten - Turkey is a complete kibble designed to help your kitten progress through its initial life stages and grow into a strong, healthy and active adult cat. It uses only premium ingredients, combined to offer your cat everything it needs in terms of nutrients. Turkey provides valuable protein, as well as being an easily-digestible white meat that makes this dish perfect for sensitive cats.
This James Wellbeloved dish is also completely free from artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives, as well as being an entirely hypoallergenic dish. It can be great for helping reduce dietary intolerance in your kitten as well as helping it grow.
At this young age, your kitten will of course have certain nutritional needs, which James Wellbeloved have met by including a range of ingredients such as cranberries, rosemary and chicory, all of which help to keep the immune system strong and urinary tract healthily. The icing on the cake is omega-3 oil, which helps keep your cat's coat gleaming and glossy.
James Wellbeloved Kitten - Turkey is a complete balanced kibble for growing kittens, with all the hearty natural nutrition needed to meet your young cat's specific requirements:
- Turkey offers white meat goodness, and is gentle on the stomach and easily digestible.
- Potato is a great source of non-meat protein and balances the amino acids in the meat/fish proteins.
- Carrots are an excellent source of natural fibre.
- Brown and Pearl Rice are highly digestible carbohydrate sources that are gentle on the stomach.
- Yucca Extract is a natural deodoriser. Makes scooping the poop friendlier.
- Chicory is rich in inulin, which helps to maintain a healthy gut flora.
- Tomato is an excellent source of lycopene - the benefits of which are increasingly recognised.
- Cranberries help maintain urinary tract health.
James Wellbeloved prides itself on steering clear of those troublesome ingredients known to cause adverse dietary reactions. Every product in the feline and canine ranges is free from pork, wheat, beef, dairy products, wheat gluten, soya and egg.
Begin by feeding this food to your cat for a timespan of 3-8 weeks, monitoring signs of intolerance to see if they improve. If they have disappeared after this time, continue feeding.