Delicious wet dog food made with free range chicken and tasty carrots, hypoallergenic and gluten-free, offering a single source of protein and ideal for fussy eaters and sensitive dogs.
This Burns Free Range Chicken with Carrots & Organic Brown Rice wet dog food has been hand-cooked in Wales using responsibly-sourced ingredients, offering a dish that tastes as good as homemade! Each tasty tray contains hypoallergenic, gluten-free wet food made with a range of natural ingredients including free range chicken, carrots and organic brown rice. The wholesome ingredients provide essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients to support your dog's overall health and wellbeing.
Burns Free Range Chicken with Carrots & Organic Brown Rice contains just a single source of protein, making it an ideal choice for more sensitive stomachs, the perfect meal for adult and senior dogs of any breed. Its irresistible flavour is also bound to appeal to even the fussiest of dogs!
Burns Free Range Chicken with Carrots & Organic Brown Rice at a glance:
- Complete wet food for adult and senior dogs
- Ideal for dogs of any breed, even fussy eaters and those with sensitive stomachs
- Hand-cooked: for great flavour
- Organic ingredients: made with free range chicken and organic brown rice
- Single source of protein: free range chicken provides protein and flavour without troubling your dog's digestive system
- Enriched with natural ingredients: for optimum health and nutrition
- Hypoallergenic: suitable for dogs with allergies or intolerances
- Made in Wales
- Formerly Penlan Farm
is a British company that produces simple, high quality diets developed by Veterinary Surgeon John Burns. All Burns diets are hypo-allergenic, naturally preserved and free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives. Burns Pet Nutrition takes an ethical approach to pet food manufacture and has never conducted experiments on animals.