Complete, hand-cooked, organic wet food for adult and senior dogs of all breeds. Made with fish, carrots and brown rice, thoughtfully woven together to create a symphony of flavors and wellness.
Burns Wild Fish with Carrots & Brown Rice stands as a testament to the precision and care - crafted with unparalleled dedication to your pet's well-being, this culinary creation embodies a legacy of trust and expertise.
Unearth the natural wonders of Burns Wild Fish with Carrots & Brown Rice, a recipe that resonates with purity and nourishment. Made with wholegrain brown rice, succulent carrots, fish oil, sunflower oil and an array of essential vitamins and minerals thoughtfully woven together to create a symphony of flavors and wellness.
All meticulously prepared through the art of hand-cooking in the picturesque landscapes of Wales. This delightful alternative to home cooking promises a convenient solution without compromising on quality or taste.
Burns Wild Fish with Carrots and Organic Brown Rice at a glance:
- Complete wet food for adult and senior dogs of all breeds
- Hand-cooked: for great flavour
- Made with organic ingredients: sustainably sourced fish with carrots and brown rice
- Low-fat recipe: supports your pet's vitality, ensuring their overall health and well-being
- Enriched with natural ingredients: for optimum health and nutrition
- Crafted in the heart of Wales
- Formerly Penla
is a British company that produces simple, high quality diets developed by Veterinary Surgeon John Burns. All Burns diets are hypo-allergenic, naturally preserved and free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives. Burns Pet Nutrition takes an ethical approach to pet food manufacture and has never conducted experiments on animals.