Complete wet food for medium breed senior dogs, with a recipe rich in antioxidants to help promote healthy ageing and smooth joints, keeping bones strong and coat glossy in your dog’s later years.
Ageing can be difficult even for medium breed dogs, requiring additional support if they are to continue leading a vital and active lifestyle. Royal Canin Medium Ageing 10+ in Gravy is an exquisite wet food that can help to offer support and nutrition.
An antioxidant complex
can help to neutralise free radicals and maintain cell structure
. Royal Canin Medium Ageing 10+ in Gravy can also help to support bone and joint function, helping to promote vitality
For naturally healthy and shiny skin and coat
, it also contains EPA and DHA.
Royal Canin Medium Ageing 10+ in Gravy at a glance:
Royal Canin Quality Guarantee
- Balanced wet food for medium breed dogs over 10 years old
- Complete support: the exclusive composition supports healthy ageing and reduces signs of ageing
- Particularly delicious: this tasty wet food increases acceptance and appetite, which can reduce in age
- Optimum nutrient profile: to meet the needs of ageing dogs
- Antioxidant complex: can neutralise free radicals and combat cell ageing
- With EPA and DHA: increased content of omega-3 to keep skin and coat healthy
- Vital bones and joints: recipe supports mobility
- Highly-digestible: selected ingredients to support balanced intestinal flora
All Royal Canin products undergo thorough quality controls to ensure optimum food quality and to provide food that is appropriate for your dog's individual nutritional needs and lifestyle. This means that Royal Canin dog food offers high-quality, balanced nutrition.
For more variety with other product options
Royal Canin is also available in dry food form with crunchy kibble pieces, allowing for mixed feeding of wet and dry food. Simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure that your dog receives the ideal quantities of wet and dry food for good health.