Stylish scratching post for cats, in a modern, natural design with large scratching surfaces made from cardboard on two of the sides, replaceable when needed, with an exciting jute play ball.
Scratching toys for cats do not always need to be made from plush and sisal. This chic Trixie Scratching Post is made from wood
and brings harmony to any living space. On both sides there are large cardboard scratching surfaces
, which can be replaced once your cat has scratched them to pieces! This helps to make the Trixie Scratching Post a long-lasting toy. Between the two scratching surfaces there is a jute ball
that will encourage your cat to play once it has sharpened its claws!
Trixie Scratching Post at a glance:
- Modern scratching toy for cats
- Large cardboard scratching surfaces: on two sides, for enthusiastic claw scratching, with replacements cardboard available separately
- Includes catnip: can be scattered across the scratching area to stimulate your cat
- With fun play ball: jute ball with feathers on a dangling string, for extra excitement
- Includes rubber feet to protect the floor and provide improved stability
- Easy to assemble
- Natural design
- Colour: natural/wood
- Post: MDF
- Scratching surfaces: cardboard
- Ball: jute & feathers
- Total: 62 x 30 x 30 cm (L x W x H)
- Scratching cardboard: 58 x 15 cm (L x W)
No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet with this toy. Check the product regularly for damage, and replace the toy if it is damaged or missing any pieces to avoid potential injury to your pet.