It’s all fun and games with the cleverly designed Catit Design Senses Play Circuit: made to stimulate your cat’s hunting instincts and give it hours of enjoyment. Active cats are happy cats.
The peek-a-boo style track of the Catit Play Circuit lets your cat swat and catch a fast-moving ball as it zooms across the track. Stimulate your cat’s senses and indulge its natural instincts with this fun and colourful toy. Catit sparks your cat’s extraordinary sense of touch, sight and sound for an interactive toy that your cat will love.
The fun doesn’t stop there! You can vary the shape and size of the track by re-arranging the pieces and buying more pieces. The Catit Design Senses range has a great range of extensions available so that you can create amazing circuits for your cat. We also have illuminated balls available to add to the fun!
Catit Play Circuit is designed to entice the senses associated with hunting instincts. The colourful swirl-patterned ball will grab your cat’s attention and keep its mind sharp and its body agile.
- Peep hole design: There are peep holes in the track so that your cat can see, nudge and chase the ball.
- Grey-green ball: The ball is constructed to attract your cat's attention. Please note: this ball does not light up. Illuminating balls can be purchased separately.
- Circuit can be extended: Additional elements can be used to extend the track.
The Catit Play Circuit:
- Total length approx. 110 cm
- 6 pieces:
- 4 play track pieces: 24 x 6 x 5 cm (L x W x H)
- 2 end pieces: approx. 6.5 x 6 x 5 cm (L x W x H)
- Lengthwise openings: approx. 10.5 x 2.5 cm (L x W)
- On the extension pieces: 3 x 4 cm (L x W)
- On end pieces: diameter 2.5 cm
- Easy to assemble with a "click" system
- Grey-green ball (does not light up)
- Easy to assemble click-system
- Individual elements can connected together
- Encourages agility
- Satisfies your cat's natural hunting instinct
As with any other product your pet should be supervised with this toy. Please check the product regularly for any damage, and replace the toy whenever it becomes defective or when a piece of the toy goes missing to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Recycling is a great way to help protect our environment.
Find out how to dispose of used batteries and electrical items (WEEE)
bitiba GmbH is a member of the European Recycling Platform WEEE & Battery Compliance Scheme.