Pocket-sized solution to eliminate problematic behaviour in cats. Contains a copy of Feline Facial Pheromone (FFP) which promotes feelings of reassurance and harmonious living.
beaphar CatComfort® Calming Spray is a simple and effective solution to help reduce problem behaviour in cats, such as meowing, furniture destruction, urinary marking, scratching or general feelings of anxiety. It contains a copy of Feline Facial Pheromone (FFP) which promotes feelings of reassurance and promotes harmonious living.
The pocket-size bottle is perfect for use in targeted areas around the house, such as furniture, previously scent-marked areas, as well as new carriers and more. beaphar CatComfort® Calming Spray can be used during major stressful events such as parties or firework, as well as occasional car journeys or vet visits.
Simply use 9 sprays and wait 15 minutes before exposing the area to your cat. Each application lasts for up to five hours.
beaphar CatComfort® Calming Spray for Cats at a glance:
- Calming spray for cats
- Contains Feline Facial Pheromone (FFP): pheromone technology to promote feelings of reassurance and well-being
- Pocket-sized: perfect for use in targeted areas around the home
- Easy to use: use 9 sprays per application and wait 15 minutes before exposing the area to your cat
- Long-lasting formula: lasts up to 5 hours and can be reapplied as necessary
- Scientifically recognised: pheromone technology is widely recognised by behavioural experts and vets for its ability to create an instinctive calming response for your cat
- Always consult your vet if your cat is showing signs of stress. Your cat's problem may be of a clinical origin and may require further treatment.
- Please read the instructions before use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not spray in the eyes, or on open wounds. If you get any in your eyes, rinse immediately with water and consult a doctor
- If you should accidentally swallow any of the liquid please get immediate medical advice and show the product label.