Taste of the Wild Dry Dog Food
Wholesome dry dog food dishes designed around nature and nutrition
Taste of the Wild dog food uses key nutritional principals to provide your dog with delicious, nutrient-rich meals, made in the USA using only the finest flavoursome ingredients. Each recipe is rich in quality meat combined with fruits and vegetables, all chosen for their individual health benefits and designed to bring flavour and enjoyment to your dog's diet.
The range of Taste of the Wild dog food here at bitiba includes various different flavour options, with meat and fish varieties to ensure every flavour preference is catered for. Each dish provides valuable energy and health support for all-round wellbeing. Taste of the Wild dog food is suitable for every dog, no matter its age, breed or size.
Find your pet's ideal Taste of the Wild dog food dish available here at bitiba:
Taste of the Wild is grain-free and highly nutritious, ideal even for sensitive dogs with allergies or dietary intolerances.
- High Prairie: premium bison and vension offer hearty flavour in this dish, with sweet potatoes for that full feeling and delicious grain-free nutrition. It is also free from soya and corn.
- Pacific Stream: if your dog prefers fish then this Taste of the Wild dog food is the ideal choice, with tender smoked and juicy fresh salmon combining with berries and tomatoes to support helathy digestion and all-round wellbeing.
- Southwest Canyon: a unique blend of meat protein sources helps keep your dog bounding with energy and digesting well, with nutritious added extras such as eggs for lutein and linseeds for fatty acids.
- Sierra Mountain: as with the other Taste of the Wild dog food dishes, this is based around the natural diet in the wild, with a low allergenic potential but plenty of protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Wetlands: quail, turkey and duck provdie the protein, with fresh fruits and vegetables for antioxidant benefits, vitamin E, selenium and zinc, as well as omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
- Pine Forest: protein-rich pulses such as chickpeas and lentils provide the nutrition in this recipe, with antioxidants to help protect the body from free radicals.
- Appalachian Valley (Small Breed): this has been specially formulated for smaller breeds, with an adapted kibble size and an optimum balance of nutrients.
Taste of the Wild dog food is also available in puppy variety in the Pacific Stream and High Prairie flavours, offering nutritional support in the key initial life stages with kibble diets rich in salmon oil, antioxidants and prebiotics.
All Life-Stages Nutrition
- Taste of the Wild is designed to fulfil your od'gs nutritional requirements throughout its life, according to the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) guidelines.
Complete your dog's diet with a corresponding Taste of the Wild Wet Dog Food dish available here at bitiba!