Cats rely entirely on their senses and are extremely aware of their surroundings – even at meal times! If your cat’s senses are stimulated, its wellbeing will also increase. Royal Canin has developed three irresistible wet food creations such as this Royal Canin Sensory Feel in Jelly within the Sensory range, each of which stimulates your cat’s sense of smell as taste, as well as mouthfeel. This offers your cat a special feeding experience that will invigorate its senses.
For cats, eating is a tactile event, with different textures have a big impact on the overall feeding experience. The Royal Canin Sensory Feel range has been specially developed as a wet food for fussy cats, appealing to your cat’s senses with its unique texture and designed to support optimum vitality and wellbeing through sensory variety. The innovative production technology used to create this Royal Canin Sensory Feel in Jelly gives it physical properties that will surprise your cat and turn its daily meals into a sensory experience.
Royal Canin Sensory Feel in Jelly at a glance:
- Complete wet food for fussy adult cats
- Stimulates mouthfeel: appeals to your cat’s sense of unique textures
- Optimum nutrient profile: instinctively preferred by adult cats
- Increased wellbeing: stimulating your cat’s senses provides a special feeding experience
- Healthy urinary system: supported through an optimised combination of nutrients
- Fresh pouches: in practical, portioned pouches
Royal Canin’s Sensory Feel formulas offer unique textures in sauce or jelly, featuring a particularly creamy consistency and smooth surface, as well as lasting longer in your cat’s mouth. The recipes use appealing flavours to stimulate mouthfeel.
Combine dry and wet food to improve your cat’s feeding routine. Royal Canin Sensory wet foods can be used in combination with all Feline Health Nutrition dry foods for mixed feeding. This offers another way to improve your cat’s eating experience.