Olive wood chew sticks for dogs, offering natural chewing enjoyment without any artificial ingredients, bark-covered wood with no splinters, helping to support dental health and hygiene.
If your dog frequently satisfies its chewing instincts with your favourite shoe or a table leg, then you need to offer an attractive alternative! A natural chewing toy such as this Chewies Olive Wood Chew Sticks is a great option. It offers long-lasting chewing enjoyment
and will appeal to most dogs, thanks to the natural bark
still being on the wood.
The Chewies Olive Wood Chew Sticks helps to satisfy your dog’s chewing needs and has many advantages, such as not splintering
. Instead it will fray
into fibres that your dog can harmlessly swallow. The Chewies Olive Wood Chew Sticks is free from artificial ingredients. Chewing helps to support your dog’s dental hygiene, encouraging the flow of saliva and helping to remove plaque and tartar through dental abrasion.
Chewies Olive Wood Chew Sticks at a glance:
- Olive wood chew snack for dogs
- Long-lasting chewing enjoyment for dogs
- Natural chewing fun: free from artificial ingredients, helping to satisfy your dog’s natural chewing instincts
- With bark: makes the wood particularly attractive to dogs
- No splinters: for harmless chewing enjoyment, the wood will break down into fibres that can be swallowed without causing injury
- Supports dental hygiene: chewing encourages the flow of saliva and can help to mechanically remove tartar
- Available in various size: M and L, making it suitable for different dog breeds
- Ideal entertainment: an environmentally-friendly, natural toy for your dog
- Free from artificial ingredients
- 2 sizes: tailored to the jaws of different dog breeds, a natural product that will naturally vary in weight and shape
- Size M: approx. 270-500g, approx. 20-30cm long, diameter approx. 4.2cm, for dogs weighing 10-20kg
- Size L: approx. 500-800g, approx. 20-30cm, diameter approx. 5.5cm, for dogs weighing over 20kg
- Certain jaw strengths will be able to bite through this chew stick. Please check whether this is the case for your dog immediately.